Commission a Sculpture
Have you ever thought of commissioning your very own Custom Award, Portrait or Fine Art Sculpture?
Doing so is a fun, unique, personal and very memorable experience! My goal is to make it a very satisfying one.
Do you see something in the catalogue that you like, perhaps a one-of-a-kind piece that is no longer available? No problem, as together, we can recreate something uniquely yours, similar in size, scope and feel, in your choice of colour and material. Personalized for YOU.
Or perhaps you already have your concept that you would like produced. Together we will transform your creative vision into reality.
Here is how it works...
- Schedule a meeting through our link to discuss your artistic vision. The meeting will be via Zoom, where we discuss details such as sizing, style, pose, materials, etc... so that I can grasp a clear understanding of how I can effectively bring your vision into reality.
- You will be provided a quote, with flexible options to suit your budget.
- A deposit of 30% is required to commence production.
- We will work collaboratively to materialize your design primarily via Zoom. For life portraits, in-person sittings are strongly recommended if at all possible. Otherwise I can certainly work from photographs.
- Currently the turnaround time for a commissioned sculpture is 4 to 6 weeks.
By keeping you updated and involved throughout the entire process, my guarantee is that I will not stop, until you are completely satisfied with the form before you. Only then, will I put the tools down and allow the clay to set.
To commission a Custom Award, Portrait Bust, or a Figurative Sculpture, take the first step... schedule a meeting to discuss the process further.
Please use my Calendly link to set up a FREE Zoom consultation.
Together we will bring your cherished vision to reality.